Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gorgeous Engagement Photos Salt Lake City Utah



So...I am at work tonight--working late because I had my wisdom teeth out and I am a bit behind. I came in and saw this picture that Marc and Selena took last night and I was like...HELLO--got to blog that beauty! I am a bit busted because blogging is the last thing I should be doing, but when you see something so beautiful--isn't it ok to share? I did a tight b&w crop to it too because I loved it!

ps--we are getting our new blog ready to launch and it has something so exciting that I am dying to share, but can't until we launch it. Marc and Selena don't know--only me and my truck (who I have been talking too) knows.

1 comment:

Kamee said...

Yay!! Can't wait for the new launch and to hear the BIG secret!!!! I hope it's soon! Yes, this picture is amazing, simply beautiful!!