Thursday, April 23, 2009

AMAZING Utah Urban Senior Portraits Photographer







Ok-what can I say but AMAZING!!!  Cute little MH's mom came to us to get some funky high school senior pictures of her adorable daughter.  She didn't want "boring" senior pics--and, oh no, this wasn't boring.  She had amazing outfits to choose from with shoes and jewelry to match!  (well, the jewelry did go missing for a minute, thank goodness mom found it).  I can't wait for you  to see what the rest looks like!  

MH you rock the house girlfriend!!!

2 comments:

Brady & Ashley said...

I'm her sister, and I'm so sad I couldn't come yesterday! But these turned out so amazing! I can't wait to see the rest! She looks flawless & I am now a very jealous older sister! ;0) Great Job!!!

Anonymous said...

Mindy.....A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!

GREAT great shoot!!
luv em!