Monday, January 19, 2009

BRIDALS at the Utah State Capital



Highlite Photography has finally figured out to make our blog look fab--thanks to a great brother of mine!  I am so excited to share this with you--so, here are some bridals that we just did this weekend at the State Capital.  I can't tell you how much I love it there!  So grand and beautiful for a bride.  What a great couple.  Marc and I were able to do this shoot together.  It really is so fun to be married and share the love of photography together.  I can only with N&W the same fun we have enjoyed as a couple for the past 17 years!


3 comments:

Selena and Russ!! said...

These are so beautiful! Good job HIGHLITE!!

{C}lique Photography said...

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! My husband and I are just starting our photography business. It`s great to hear of someone else who does the "couples photography" thing!!

I love your blog so I hope you don't mind if I pop in once in a while! And maybe even join a workshop.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much! We have learned so much as a couple--nothing is more wonderful than to tell you spouse how rockin' a shoot was or about the fun colors that you saw outside or that the crack in the sidewalk might make a neat subject--that is love--when you can see it and share it with someone you love!