Sorry for singing to you--but honestly, I deserve it! This sitting was one of those sessions that you just wondered what was going to happen. Some of our dearest clients visited us today--They had sweet twin two-year olds who were excited to have pictures of their newest baby brother. Twins were fabulous, but baby was tired and just didn't want to cooperate. But, I knew once we got him settled, he was fair game. Marc walked him for awhile and finally--he gave in and went to sleep. I must say--it was worth it. He was like playdough! I am so excited--I am just doing cheerleading moves all over the studio. Beautiful!
So, here is the top ten list today--sorry guys, you only get one more day and that is it! Make sure you email me tomorrow what you love--the tenth person who emails me gets an awesome frame (retail value is $125!)
drum roll please....
1. I love that Marc and I were able to shoot tonight. It is a rare occasion that we get to do this anymore.
2. I love that we were able to see the twin boys that we did pictures of when they were only 4 lbs big! They were so cute--they asked me to do the "hotdog dance" with them. I love that!
3. I love that when I danced to Disturbia today, my Molly said that my dancing was "disturbia."
4. I love that my beautiful fabric for my curtains was quickly vetoed by the one who is sewing the curtains. I love that when the staff found out that is was vetoed, they all began cheering! I thought I had style. I love that I don't.
5. I love The Lavendar House--the cutest shabby chic store on the face of the planet! Has every cute decor item that a photographer would dream of!
6. I love that tomorrow is Valentine's Day!
7. I love that Selena, one of our photographers, got a Valentine's present from her dad who lives in Arizona. It was a massage from the Cottage Day Spa and a rose. I love dads who remember their daughters!
8. I love that my oldest daughter text me today and told me that she loved me. I melted. I love that.
9. I love that the only thing that I have eaten today is Diet Coke. Actually, I don't know if I love that?!
10. I love that I have really been able to reflect on what I love this week. I was at the gas station today thinking "I love the smell of gas." I think I am getting desperate for love!