Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PEACE OUT!
















What a fun craze this urban stuff is...










the other day we went and did some fun urban kid shoots--luvin' that!










first family was doing the session for Father's Day--what a fun thing for dad










the other boys just needed some fun pics done (have to say that are some of the cutest boys I have ever seen)










we will be doing one more round of urban family + kids shoots on Saturday, JULY 18th--(is says the 19th on the website--that is not right)--I have two left--11 a.m. & 3 pm--call HIGHLITE is you want the sessions at 801-569-1749.





ok--guys & girls--I CAN't wait for you to see the next few posts--they are A....M...A...Z..I...N..G!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

weird--why is my typing look RETARDED?

Selena and Russ!! said...

i LOVE these. i really really LOVE these. those boys are so cute! and yes your typing is retarded. It's probably because its so late. go to bed!